We’re happy to announce that, as essential businesses, our in-person Boulder, Longmont and Denver farmers markets will be opening gradually, starting with Boulder on May 23 , Longmont on May 30 and Denver on June 13.
Things will look a little different than usual:
- Rather than a place to hang out, socialize, and shop, this year’s markets will be strictly for grocery shopping.
- Please make a reservation for your time to visit the market through Eventbrite – Boulder & Longmont & Denver
- Walkups will be accommodated, but reservations are encouraged.
- For everyone’s safety, we ask that you follow our COVID response DOs and DON’Ts, below.
We can’t wait until we can commune together again, but, until then, thank you for your patience and support!
The following things will not be available at market until further notice:
- No food samples
- No market bucks (credit cards only, please)
- No live music
- No seating
- No artisan shows
- No non-profit booths
COVID response DOs and DON’Ts:
- DON’T come to market if you’re sick
- DO pre-order (see below the list of vendors who are accepting pre-orders)
- DO make a shopping list and plan your route
- DO use the restrooms before you leave home
- DON’T bring pets to market
- DO limit your party to 1 to 2 people (reservations needed for each person, children under 16 do not need a reservation)
- DO wear a mask (required)
- DO use our hand-washing and sanitizing stations
- DO stand on our six feet distancing marks
- DO follow our one-way flow of traffic
- DO keep your market visits short
- DO use credit cards
- DON’T use cash if you can avoid it (if you must, bring small bills. vendors who only take cash will be marked below)
- DON’T touch any produce or goods
- DON’T consume any food onsite
- DO wash your food with food-safe product before consuming