Calling All Graphic Artists!
We believe our best resource is our community, and who loves the market more than our customers! The talent is dripping from you lovely people. We’re looking for our next t-shirt, hoodie, or tote design or maybe socks! Umm… vegetable socks. Yes, please!
What should your art convey?
– The value of local agriculture.
– The abundance our beautiful state of Colorado has to offer.
– Community shared through local food.
– A connection to soil and the earth through choosing local.
– A call to arms – a revolution starts with simple choices. Simply choose local food!
– urban, graffiti style, tattoo-esque
– rustic and nostalgic
– trendsetting or punny (we like puns)
– action driven
Help us make our design dreams come true!
***We’re excited to see what you got, but these are some examples of what we’ve done in the past or what we’re looking for now. If we missed an idea that you think is important to convey about local agriculture. Pitch it!***
– Get your art out into the community not only in Boulder, but throughout the country. Our markets are a tourist destination. These t-shirts will travel!
– Winning design will get $200 in market bucks to spend at any of our markets.
– The final product – a free sample of the final t-shirt, hoodie, totes, or socks.
Please email your designs to [email protected]
in either a pdf, eps or ai file. If you designed your Please note we may need to ask for compatible files if the print requires.